Applicants must meet all minimum admissions requirements to be considered for admission. The minimum admissions requirements cannot be waived by educational institutions or by the applicant under any circumstance.
General Admission Requirements
- Completed BC High School graduation (or equivalent in another school system) OR
- 19 years of age or older – must successfully complete a Placement Assessment
- Medical insurance coverage
- Flight Attendant Preparation Program requires Flight Attendant Preparation Entrance Agreement
Demonstrate English Proficiency* with one of the following
- BC High School English 12 – minimum C (60-66%)
- BC High School Communications 12 – minimum C+ (67-72%)
- TOEFL PBT score 500, or CBT 173, or iBT 61
- IELTS minimum overall band test score 6
* Note: A Placement Assessment will be required if the candidate does not meet minimum English Proficiency requirements as above.
Admissions For Canadian Tourism Studies Students
For students based in Canada, please apply via Vancouver Island University by following this link, CLICK HERE
Admissions For International Tourism Studies Students
For international students based outside of Canada, please apply via Eton College.
Application Procedure for International Tourism Studies Students:
- Fill out and sign the attached Application Form.CLICK HERE
- Please follow the instructions on the Admissions Form.
For more information, go to the follow link.